Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Honey


Good Evening everyone, I have a card to share with you all. I was inspired by the new challenge over at "Live Love Crafts" which is "PeErfume". I made a card based around my favourite perfume "Honey" by Marc Jacobs.


As you can see I have incorporated the colours, patterns, pearls and butterflies into my card. I have used this gorgeous "Saturated Canary" image called "Ceridwen" and coloured her with my promarkers. Then used my NEW Shabby Enamel White Frantage powders (could say i got a little carried away lol).

The sentiment I used is from "Pink Petticoat" and says "Fluttering By to say Hi"
The frantage and pearls are from "Live LoveCrafts", the roses are from "The Ribbon Girl" and the butterflies were created with a "Marianne Creatables Die", design papers were from my stash.


Thank you for looking.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Live Love Crafts - #19 Perfume.
Make It Monday - Anything Goes.
Creative Craft Challenges2 - Anything Goes.




5 comments:

  1. Love this & the colours are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Andria, love the colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring of fabulous image and I love all the embellishing .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning andria.really love your colour combo and design and the sc image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andria,
    Fab intepretation of your favourite perfume; never seen that bottle before, but it looks intriguing. Sweet card, beautiful image & great use of the frantage. Thanks for sharing with us at LLC.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.