Sunday, 12 January 2014

Wedding Day


Hello,

Hope Everyone is well, I have a card and tag to share with you today, this is a Custom Order for my first cousin who lives in USA and is getting married next month. His name is Parus (pronounced Paris) and is fiancee is Sara.


I used this gorgeous "Lili Of The Valley" stamp coloured with pro markers, The beads and resin corner are from "Live Love Crafts" and the lace, flowers and ribbon from "The Ribbon Girls". I have also used my circle nesties and rose embossing folder.
The sentiments were computer generated.


The tag was made with matching papers, all design papers used are from the "Prima - En Francais" collection. I have distressed the edges of paper and card and added some Shabby White Enamel frantage.
Sentiment computer generated.

Thanks for looking.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following....

The Corrosive Challenge - New Beginnings

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding card and matching tag! Love the gorgeous flowers and pearls! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. both so stunning andria.beautiful soft colours and I love your details and sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.