Sunday, 9 February 2014

From The Heart - Eclectic Ellapu Challenge Time





Good Morning everybody,

Wow 9th February already and another challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu. This week it's the turn of us Purples and hour hostess is the lovely Trisha. She has chosen a them for you all: From The Heart - Valentines project must have die-cut heart on it.

I have made a card and a matching gift tag.




I used this gorgeous Magnolia Stamp from last years valentines collection and have coloured her with my promarkers and layered her up for depth. I have used my circle and square nesties, rose embossing folder, nellie heart multiframes and poinsetta dies. I made my own backing paper, i printed of love quotes and then stained the paper with antique linen distress inks. When dry i clear embossed my magnolia large heart stamp over the text, then heat embossed gold powder onto the hearts. I then scrumpled and distressed the paper before matting and layering. I also heat embossed the hearts with gold powder. The ribbon and beads are from "The Ribbon Girl" and gems from my stash.



I used my left over baking paper and scraps of card to make this matching gift tag. The flower was made with my poinsettia dies and i used my nellie multiframe heart dies and heat embossed them in gold. The beads are from "The Ribbon Girl" and the button and gems from my stash.

Well we cannot wait to see your lovely entries and dont forget to pop over to Eclectic Ellapu and check out the gorgeous inspiration from my teamies.

Thanks for Looking.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the flollowing...

2 comments:

  1. so beautiful andria.really gorgeous tilda and i love your stunning design and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.