Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Let It Snow...Let It Snow...Let It Snow


Good Morning this is a scheduled post from me, things have been a bit manic around here for the last few weeks. I finally managed to get some crafty time in and decided to continue with my Christmas Cards as last year I didn't make any for family and friends as I simply ran out of time, energy and motivation.


I have used this gorgeous "Lili Of The Valley" stamp which I've coloured with promarkers, then i stamped over the top of the image with a clear embossing pad, added clear sparkle embossing powder and heated to produce a super sparkly finish. I have also added some shabby white enamel frantage around the edges of the image.


The design papers used throughout the card are "My Minds Eye - All Is Bright" and the sentiments are from "Lili Of The Valley" and the embellishments and frantage from "Live Love Crafts" and "The Ribbon Girl".

Thank you so much for looking, promise to visit you all soon.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Loves Rubberstamps - #89 Anything Goes (favourite embellishment is frantage - newly disovered lol).

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute and pretty. I love how you have used the embossing powder over the top and it is so nice to see the inside of a card being decorated as well which is something I am trying to do each time. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Iona, love the image and your fab colouring.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. Love how you have showcased the image. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina
    PS Good luck with the GDT post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so stunning andria.gorgeous sweet image and i love your soft delciate colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sparkly finish! Just beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card you have made there I love the snowy effect you have created. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.