Saturday, 15 February 2014

White Trash Circus



Good Afternoon,
Finally it's half-term at last and I'm glad of the rest.

Thought I'd share this card with you all, this is a Custom Order, the lady asked me to make a "30th Birthday Nephew card - he's a guitarist with the band White Trash Circus".
Well I couldn't not use this fab "Kenny K" digi stamp.




I coloured the image with my promarkers and added a touch of white gel pen and clear stardust. The numbers, image and stars were all die cut with nesties.

The sentiments were computer generated and the font is called "for the one hundreth" which was free from the interweb. The design papers are "Basic Grey" and the holographic card is from my stash.




I am currently in the process of making a presentation box for the card. Hope my lady likes it.

Thanks for looking.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes.


1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous. The Image is amazing and I love the design. I am sure the recipient will love it.
    Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.