Sunday, 23 February 2014

Winter Sparkle


Good Morning,

Another Sunday and another challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu, this week our purple hostess is Chris and she has chosen the theme: Sparkle with sequins or gems.

I have a Christmas Card to share with you made with my "Magnolia Tilda with Little Rudolph" stamp.


I coloured Tilda with my promarkers and added diamond stickles for a little sparkle, she was cut out using my oval and scalloped oval nesties. I added some liquid pearls to the background also. I then framed Tilda with irredescent beads from "The Ribbon Girl" and with my "Memory Box Die", I also added gems to the centre of all the snowflakes and diamond stickles. The blue ribbon, lace and all flowers are also from "The Ribbon Girl".


This is a close up of the sparkle and details. The DP's are Basic Grey, I also edged the whole card with beads you can never have enough sparkle at Christmas.

Thank you for looking, we cannot wait to see your entries. Don't forget to check out my fellow teamies inspirational projects over at Eclectic Ellapu.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

2 comments:

  1. so stunning andria.really beautiful colours and i love your sweet tilda and pretty details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.