Sunday, 16 March 2014

Birthday & Butterflies



Good Morning

Another Sunday Morning and another Challenge at Eclectic Ellapu and it's all change this week, we have now gone three weekly with our challenges and you have a choice of two themes, the Pinkies theme or the Purplies theme. This week the lovely Vicky  has chosen the Purplies theme: Birthday & Butterfly.


I have recently found "Live Love Crafts" and every month I treat myself to a few little goodies and this month it was these beautiful vintage images and the stunning lace. I have added some promarkers to the flowers in the image in matching colours to the design papers.


The beautiful pearls and flowers are from "The Ribbon Girl" and the butterflies are die cut. The sentiment stamp is by "Lili Of The Valley". I opted for a shaped card to create something a little special.

I cannot wait to see the fabulous entries this week and dont forget to check out my fellow teamies gorgeous inspiration.

Thanks for looking.






3 comments:

  1. so beautifful andria.gorgeous pretty details and colours and i love the fabulous vintage image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is just stunning!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.