Tuesday, 27 May 2014

RoAr


Hello to anyone still out there reading this blog. I've kinda had a bit of a break from it all recently, real life gets in the way sometimes and my crafting has seriously taken a back seat.

However I have found myself making a card recently and wanted to share.



I have used this "Tilda Leo" stamp and paper pieced her. I know technically she is a lion, but I had Katie Perry's ROAR in my head the whole time i made it, hence the animal print.



The numbers and bunting are die cut and the sentiment is computer generated. The papers are all scraps from my stash and have been highlighted with a little irredescent sparkle.

I really need to have a catch up with you all now and try and get my mojo back.

Thanks for stopping bye
x

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Magnolia-licious - Birthdays.

8 comments:

  1. Great card... and now I'll have that tune in my head for the rest of the evening! Nice to see you posting hun, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card! Your Tilda is too cute! Love that you've paired the patterned paper on Tilda and as the background paper. Good thinking! Thank you so much for joining the Birthday Challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!

    XO,
    Chris
    ascrappersmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a day for me to find your card - my daughter is going to Katy Perry's concert tonight lol.

    Fab card and I hope the mojo returns real soon. x

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, I love your sweet Tilda with her adorable paper pieced dress. I hope your Mojo returns to you soon, but honestly I think it's come back home with this delicious card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Magnolia-licious challenge.
    Hugs Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous andria.really sweet tilda and i love your fab papers and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Andria. Love the black & white with the red color combo. Tilda is uniquely coloured with those tiger stripes--I love the Roar song too.
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge/
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.