Sunday, 20 July 2014

Be Your Own Beautiful


Good Morning everybody,
Sunny Sunday up here, gutted we didn't get any thunder or lightening yesterday (shouldn't grumble really). Anyway I've just discovered "Delicious Doodles" digi stamps - I'm in love with them all... so I treated myself to a few and this is the first i coloured up.
It is called "Dragon Dreams"



I have used an old "Basic Grey" design paper and picked out colours from it for my image, which had been coloured with promarkers. I have added a little sparkle here and there. The image and paper have been mounted on some old orange holographic card that I've had stashed away for at least 6 year or more! SHOCK.




I have tried to keep the design fairly clean and simple as I wanted the image to be the main focus of the card. The gorgeous sentiment is by "Pink Petticoat Stamps".The sentiment reads - "Be Your Own Beautiful".

Anyway, this is my favouritest card I've made so far this year.

Thanks for looking.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Delicious Doodles Challenge - #96 Anything goes with a DD image.
Crafting At The Weekend - ANYTHING GOES.

4 comments:

  1. You only just discovered DD stamps? Now you won't be able to stop yourself some gorgeous ones there....great card Andria and fab colours too.♥aNNie The Journey is the Start


    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased you've discovered Delicious Doodles! Your card is fabulous, great colouring and such striking colours! Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles .
    Chris
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great to use some long forgotten stash and see that it works so well. I love orange and the colours go so well with the image.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love the rich colours :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.