Saturday, 19 July 2014

Birthday Wishes


Good Afternoon,

Hope those of you who have had these awful storms are OK, we have not had anything too bad up here just a little rain so far, feel a bit let down I love thunder and lightening. Anyway have a card to share, it's my other halves birthday on Tuesday (he doesn't view my blog, I'm safe). This is his card and matching tag.



I followed a sketch in this months issue of "Cardmaking and Papercraft" magazine. The name and sentiments were computer generated and the numbers are die cut. All papers are from the same pad it could be a "Prima" one but cannot be sure as I've lost the front cover. The papers and card edges were distressed and then edges with stardust. The numbers have been covered with stardust so they really catch the light.




The image is "Saturated Canary - Genie" and she has been coloured with promarkers and highlighted with stardust. She has then been fussy cut and attached with foam pads for depth. the gems and ribbon are scraps from my stash.

Thank you for looking.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Charisma Cards Challenge - Anything Goes.

 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Andria with a gorgeous image and design.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun card, love the colour of her hair :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.