Monday, 14 July 2014

Merry Christmas To You


Good Morning,

I've had Oscar on a 2 hour walk and hung out 2 loads of washing and it's only half 9! love these sunny mornings. Anyway have another Christmas card to share with you.  I have chosen non traditional muted colours for this one.

The design papers are a mixture of "Craft Creations" mounted onto peach card. The beautiful image is by "Pion" and she has been dusted with stardust for winter sparkle.


The Lace and flowers and stems are from "the Ribbon Girls" and the flowers have been dusted with glitter. The image, charm and rose Corner are all from "Live Love Crafts". I have decorated the inside of the card to match and made a box too, the sentiment was computer generated.


Thanks for looking.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Glitter N Sparkle Challenge - Anything goes.
Pile It On Challenge - Monochrome.
Storytellernorge - #20 Christmas In July.
The Glory Of Christmas - Anything goes.

4 comments:

  1. hI Andria, gosh I love this card, so vintage Christmas which is adorable...great job.xxx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous! Love the colors and pretty details! So pretty! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 37 with your lovely card, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply STUNNING! I love your vintage card and this image is so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! Thank you so very much for visiting my blog and your sweet comment!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.