Wednesday, 13 August 2014

The Bird


Hello Everyone,
Been busy enjoying my hols, but now the weathers turned a bit yuck i thought I'd share this card. An attempt at "White on White".



I used my "Birds and Swirls" embossing folder, "Bird Cage Die" is a Marianne's, pearls and flowers are from "The Ribbon Girl". The Keyhole is from "Live Love Crafts" and the swirls are another "Marianne Die".




The beautiful quote by "Maya Angelou" is a digi stamp from "Pink Petticoat and the gorgeous image is "Tropical Masquerade" by "Delicious Doodles". I have coloured this with my promarkers and highlighted with my white gel pen and clear stardust pen.

Thanks for looking

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Square or Rectangle Card - #48Anything goes.
Crafting When We Can - #75Bright Colours.
Crafting At The Weekend - Anything Goes.
Delicious Doodles - #97 Anything Goes.

4 comments:

  1. The white on white looks gorgeous Andria but wow, fabulous coloured image.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fabulously colourful, love it :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright, colourful card! Thanks for joining the Crafting At The Weekend challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. The white certainly makes the colours sing on the bird and the girl. Great card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.