Thursday, 20 November 2014

Everything's All White

 

Good Morning,

Show casing another Custom Made Card. The brief was "White on White with a hint of Red". Loved, Loved, Loved playing with all my Christmas die cuts.

 

I have used "Tilda and Edwin", coloured them with promarkers and fussy cut and attached them with foam pads for depth. I have used my Swiss dots embossing folder. The beautiful white lace, white ribbon, gingham ribbon and bakers twine are all from "The Ribbon Girl".


 

I've used my Magnolia label die and doohickey picket fence die, a Marianne's Tree die and memory box corner die and they have all been frantaged to within an inch of their life lol.

 

Folded Flat for easy postage. Have really enjoyed making this card. I have also used liquid pearls, string pearls and a little charm from "Live Love Crafts".

Thanks so much for looking.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Tilda's Town - Fussy and Fancy or Clean and Layered.
Creative Moments - Anything goes with a twist - Make It Sparkle.
Magnolia-licious Challenge - White on White.





7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Andria. Beautiful colouring of the fun-loving Edwin and Tilda decorating for Christmas--something I have yet to get started on. Terrific diecuts. Love the added texture with the frantage. The stocking charm is so cute.
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the white and red together :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous white card, Andria. Love your adorable Magnolias and the beautiful snowy scene you created. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card...
    Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town

    Hugs
    Nathalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh! How absolutely sweet!!!! Gorgeous red with the white card, I love how it pops!!! Thanks for joining the Magnolia-licious Challenge!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this fortnight at Creative Moments. Good luck. We would love to see you join us again.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andria ... sorry for delay in contacting you, you asked about recommended copic colours, I think I would buy E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20 - Blush ( thats your basic skin colours ) then I would choose your go too colours and choose a run of colours to create a good blend, ie my Fav colour is red so I would pick R81, R83, R85, R89 ... and prob add in a grey like W9 for depth of shading ..... I would check out the kit and clowder website before purchasing anything, Alyce has a good explanation of how the colour system works and also her go too colour combo's http://kitandclowder.ning.com/colours hope that helps :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.