Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Frozen Birthday

 

Good Morning,
Sorry it's been a while since my last blog, but life gets in the way and house renovations are in full swing at the moment. Anyway I wanted to share this Bespoke Design Card that a friend of mine asked me to make for her Daughter who is "Frozen" mad.

 

I used a stunning digi stamp by Krista Smith from "Saturated Canary"  and coloured her with promarkers, based around the colours of "Elsa's" character. I die cut the name and number 7 and covered them with iridescent glitter. The design papers were from the "Do Crafts Once Upon A Time" range.

 

I die cut the snowflake border and glittered, adding gems for extra sparkle and added a few paper roses also glittered to finish the card. I didn't go overboard on the snowflakes as I didn't want it to end up too Christmassy.

 

I decorated the inside of the card to finish it off. Really enjoyed taking time out to make this card.

Thank you for looking and I really promise to take some time out and catch up with you all soon.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following....

Addicted To Stamps - Princesses or Fairies.
Eclectic Ellapu - Pink Team Favourite Colour Combination (Pink & Blue).
Fairytale Stampers - Must Use Something New (Digi Stamp is New).
Craft Your Passion - Bright and Sparkly.







8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ... Love how you have used the image for a frozen theme .... I have a frozen obsessed 2 year old, thank u for your inspiration :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning! I bet Darcey loved her card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion for our Bright and Sparkly challenge . Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darcey will love this! Kim, CYP Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful "Frozen" card. Thank you for sharing with Fairytale Stampers - Myrna (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, I'm sure Darcey will have loved it! Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu for our latest challenge!
    Claire xx
    EE DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning andria.really love your pretty design and colours and the image is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, so colorful and I love all the embellishments you used and how you did the inside of the card!

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Fairytale Stampers challenge, and good luck!

    xx Karola xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a lovely and beautiful card for a little girl.
    Thanks for playing with us at Addicted to stamps.
    Greetings, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.