Monday, 10 November 2014

J O Y

 

Good Morning Everyone,
I have a Christmas Card to share with you. I have used a beautiful "Pion Image" from "Live Love Crafts" to which I've added a little Christmas sparkle. The design papers are from my stash but love the non traditional muted colours.

 

The flowers and lace are from "The Ribbon Girl" and the sentiments computer generated. I have decorated the inside of the card to match the front. I've added pearlescent beads and tons of sparkle to the flowers.

Another card ticked off my list.

Thanks for looking.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Crafty Calendar Challenge - It's All About Christmas.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the sepia colour tones :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and feminine, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow I just love everything about this card. Thanks for sharing with us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.