Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Good Luck In Your New Home

 

Good Morning Everyone,
Quick post from me, been extremely busy at school these last two weeks, I've not had a day of since 30th November, but we break up on Friday for THREE WHOLE WEEKS lol.

Anyway this is a custom card, for a couple moving to away from Whitehaven to another village in Cumbria called Alston.

 

The image is a gorgeous Digi Stamp from "Just Inklined called Bramble Lane" and I coloured it with "Derwent Inktense Pencils", incidentally how lucky am I that these pencils and the Derwent Factory is in Keswick which is only a 30 min drive from me :) whoop whoop.

I kept the card quite simple as I wanted the image to have centre stage.

 

The sentiments were computer generated and attached with foam pads to a magnolia tag die. The Ribbon, buttons and papers are from my stash.

Thanks so much for popping by.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Craft-Dee Bowz - Anything Goes with a handmade bow.
The Ribbon Girls - Anything Goes, must use Ribbon.
Cute As A Button - #4 New Beginnings.



4 comments:

  1. What a pretty image and so wonderfully colored! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge for December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card for the "New Home" is darling!! Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card and coloring! Thank you for joining us at Cute As A Button Stamps New Beginnings Challenge this month. Hope you can join us again. Good luck. Blessings, Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.