Thursday, 25 June 2015

Go Confidently In The Direction Of Your Dreams

 

Good Morning,
Well it's all change in my life at the moment, the school closes it's doors next Friday 3rd July and I start my new job on the 6th July. So I've been inspired by recent goings on to make this card. Using a Saturated  Canary digi that I've had printed out and uncoloured for ages and a sentiment from pink petticoat digi stamps.



 

I have coloured the image with my Derwent Inktense Pencils and highlight with a white paint marker. I'm watching tutorials on you tube for colouring tips as I'm still new to these pencils, but I'm really starting to enjoy them and have hunted out lots of images Ive got printed out and stored away, eager to breathe life and colour into them.


 

The design papers are scraps and off cuts from my scraps box, the pink pearls are from deep down in my craft stash and the tulle is from live love crafts.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and thoughts.