Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Poop Happens

 

In my case poop certainly does happen. Well sorry I've not blogged anything in such a long time, but real life gets in the way sometimes. The school I work at is definitely closing on July 3rd and I'm loosing my job. Very sad news, especially as the school is over 432 years old :(.

Anyway, wanted to share this card with you all, made with a "Mo Manning" digi - "Poop Happens". I have coloured the image with my "Derwent Inktense Pencils" (still need lots of practise with these). 

 

I have used a selection of "Dove Craft" papers for the inside and the outside. The Ribbons and flowers were from "The Ribbon Girl" and the wobbly eyes are from deep down in my stash pile lol.

 

The sentiments were computer generated. Something a little different to ease me back into crafting. I will be making another 4 of these to hand out at work before we leave.

Thanks to anyone who visits me.

Challenges

I'd like to enter the following...

Clear It Out Challenge - Anything Goes (Stash).
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes.




2 comments:

  1. so stunning andria, fab image and the wording is very apt for what is happening with your job.so sorry to hear about the school closing down.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is delightful. I love the eyes and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining our Clear it Out Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn CIO DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.