Thursday, 25 June 2015

Trinket Box

 

Good Evening everyone, 
I wanted to share this project with you all made for the "Scrappers Delight Blog - June Challenge" and "Scrappers Delight Facebook Group - June Challenge" which is an altered art challenge. I decided to up-cycle an old box my mobile phone came in. I got to use up lots of scraps of card, paper, ribbon and lace and used some larger flowers from deep within my craft stash.


 

I have used the "Magnolia Tilda With Daisy" stamp and have coloured her with "Derwent Inktense Pencils" and highlighted her with my white paint pen. She has been cut out with nesties. The sentiment is from "Pink Petticoat" digi stamps.

 

All the flowers have been heat embossed with crystal powder to add a bit of sparkle. All edges of the box have been heat embossed with gold ink and powder.

 

The tulle, buttons, gold twine, brown twine and resin lock are all from "Live Love Crafts". The flowers are all from the "Ribbon Girl" and the ruffled trim is from my local craft shop "Haven Crafts".

I've really enjoyed making this project.

Thank you for visiting me.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Crafty Gals Corner -#25 Anything Goes.
Creative Moments Blog - #71 Anything goes with option of wet or dry embossing.
Midweek Magnolias - #116 Anything Goes.
Stampvie and more - #240 Box.




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful little creation! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so awesome, fantastic job! Thanks for the shoutout and linking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! lovely project I love how this turned out so beautiful. Thans for joing us at Creative Corners challenge blog, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous recycle/upcycle transformation. Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing with us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck! Hugs Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely box!
    Beautiful colors and lovely details!
    Thanks for joining us at Stampvie and More.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.