Monday, 15 June 2015

Wedding

 

Good Afternoon, 
I've had a bit of a creative flow going on these last few days, I have up cycled a wooden frame and made a matching card.
I have used a "Lili Of The Valley" stamp and coloured it with "Inktense" pencils. 


 

The papers are from my stash and cannot remember the name sorry, the tulle and pearl hearts are from "Live Love Crafts".  The flowers, buttons and twine are from the "Ribbon Girl".  The sentiments are from "Pink Petticoat".

 

I have left room to add personalisation's to both card and frame, the image in the frame can eventually be replaced with a photo of the happy couple.

Thanks for looking.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Crafting From The Heart - Anything goes.
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - #56 Anything goes.
Not Just Cards - #21 Anything goes.




4 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous Andria. I love this image and the designs are fabulous.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good, and the coloring looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous creation! Love the lace you used.Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design, thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the Heart - good luck! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.