Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Hello...Still Here

 

Hello, O.M.G it's been so log since i last posted to my blog i almost forgot what to do. I have bee so busy in the last 6 or 7 months. As you know i was made redundant from my old job and got a new full time job at my local Hospital, which has seen me working Christmas Day and Boxing day for the first time. Anyway i am now on some much needed leave and have finally gotten round to dusting off the old blog again.

Hope you are all well???

Anyway I wanted to share this card made for my nephew Duncan who has just turned 18. it's a pop out fold card in steampunk style.

 

It is something new I am trying out and i absolutely adore the finished effect, i love the way all parts of the card move creating a kaleidoscope effect. I cannot remember who the papers are by, but i used my dies and steampunk embossing folders and lots and lots of gold embossing.

 

I have really enjoyed the challenge of the fold of this card.

The sentiments were computer generated and the ribbon is from my stash.

Thanks for looking. Promise to visit you all soon.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Crafty Creations Challenge - #305 Anything Goes.
The Crafty Addicts - #4 Anything Goes/Celebration.


3 comments:

  1. Hi there. Nice to see you again. Bit rotten for you having to work over Christmas though. Great card using this fabulous fold. I like to try out new shapes as much as possible. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andria

    Happy 2016 .. .. I hope this year is kinder to you than 2015!

    I hope you have settled into your new job now. Shame you had to work Christmas but a least you have a break now.

    Lovely to see you blogging again. Love your card fold and the gorgeous papers you have used. I bet your Nephew loved it.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.