Wednesday, 3 February 2016

A New Month and A New Card


Hello People,
Apologies again for my serious lack of blogging, but when not working my spare time has been taken up with house renovations, house is now finished and on the market so more crafty time allowed. Anyway to anyone still reading this, here is my latest make.


A Custom ordered Easel Fold card with matching gift box. I used dovecraft papers and a mo manning digi. I use string pearls and ribbons from my stash and the little charm is from "The Ribbon Girl" as are the flowers/



The sentiment and name were computer generated and stickled to within an inch of their life. The numbers were cut with die cuts. I also used my roses embossing folder.



The image was fussy cut and coloured with "Derwent Inktense Pencils".

Thanks for stopping by.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Ruby's Rainbow - Anything Goes.
Decorate To Celebrate - Anything Goes.





4 comments:

  1. so gorgeous andria.i love the sweet sassy image and your detailing and matching box are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the little girl who gets this card is going to be thrilled! Good luck on selling the house :) Thank you so much for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door - hope to see you again! Christi DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and cute image:) Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beautiful card with the stunning touch of being gift boxed. You will have one satisfied customer and little girl. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's rainbow. Good luck. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.