Wednesday, 24 February 2016

It's The Life In Your Years

 

Not the years in your life that count....

Hello, I just wanted to share this Custom Order with you. I was asked to make an Easel fold, vintage style 70th birthday card with matching box for a close family friend of my Mam's.

 

So I used this beautiful image from "Pion" and cut her out with my nesties, I made an embossed panel (Roses embossing folder) to stick her onto and to also hid a hidden sentiment label. The design papers are "Bo Bunny Rose Cafe Garden" my new all time faves, i have every colour and they are simply beautiful. 

 

The flowers are from "The Ribbon Girl", the pearls and the sparkly no: 70 is from my local craft shop "Haven Crafts". The little cream bows have been in my stash for ages and the resin heart and flowers are from "Live Love Crafts".

 

The lace and diamante pearl are from "The Ribbon Girl", and i must order me some more lol. The two quotations are "Penny Black" stamps and all other wording was computer generated.

 

big thank you to "Craftwork Cards" as this is where I order my card boxes from.

I have really enjoyed making this card, thank you for looking.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Through The Craftroom Door - Anything goes.
Crafting From The Heart - Anything goes.
Crafty Cardmakers - For A Special Woman.







6 comments:

  1. OMGoodness this is spectacularly gorgeous. Simply awesome and will be a treasured keepsake. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful piece of art with us at Crafty Cardmakers. Hope we see more from you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the lace and flowers are so beautiful with this image! Very lovely! Thanks for sharing at TTCRD.
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us with your gorgeous creation Andrea at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful vintage feel creation. I am sure that the lady is was meant for will cherish it!

    Thanks for sharing in our 'Special Woman' challenge, and good luck!

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful details in your card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty CardMakers this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it's beautiful, I love the vintage shabbychic look you create on this card. Just lovely. 💕

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.