Sunday, 14 February 2016

Mothers Day Card

 

Hello Everyone,
another post from me, this is a custom order card that i have been working on for Mother's Day. I have used some old design papers, think they are "Do Crafts" and my labels dies.


 

 I have used Some lace trim from "The Ribbon Girl" and some bead trim from my local craft shop. The butterflies were cut with my dies and i used my roses embossing folder too. Sentiments were computer generated. I also used my "Marianne Creatable Bird Cage Die".

 

I have stamped and coloured "Tilda with Peony" with my Derwent Inktense Pencils and fussy cut her and mounted her on foam pads to add depth to card. I also made a matching gift box for the card. 

A nice change from square cards.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Crazy 4 Challenges - Monochromatic using pinks or reds.




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Andria, I love the layout and those beautiful roses :)

    Thanks for joining us this time at Crafty Friends, good luck and hope to see you back again soon :)

    DT Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Easel Card! I love that sweet Tilda image and your beautiful lace trim! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Friends!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Easel Design and your colours plus your digi. Great work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Crafty Friends Challenge #25 "Girly" Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, so dripping in girliness. I love the background paper, I've hoarded mine! Thank You for joining us at Crazy 4 Challenges. I hope you will visit us for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "girly” challenge over at Crafty Friends & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Come and Get It)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.