Saturday, 12 March 2016

Birthday Recipe

 

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have to tell you all I have a new addiction, "Fitbit Charge HR", I've had one since December 30th and have lost three quarters of a stone in weight and a whole dress size. I love the fact a computer on my wrist has got me moving ore than ever, trying to beat step goals and personal bests to earn badges lol that and swimming certainly seeing the results lol. 

Anyway here is a Custom Order Card, I was asked to make a Birthday Card for a "Gran". I have used one of the very first stamps i bought from "Lili Of The Valley" and coloured it with my "Derwent Inktense Pencils".

 

The recipe stamp is also "LOTV". I have used my "Tea Party" embossing folder, circle nesties and "Cutlery" Doohickeys The flowers and Ribbon are from "The Ribbon Girl" and the design paper is from my stash. The small bows i have had hiding away in a drawer forever, so have started using them up.
I have added lots and lots of clear stardust to the flowers and wording.

 

The sentiment stamp inside the card is by "Penny Black" and I have used it a million times lol. The card blanks are from "Craftwork Cards".

 

I also made a matching gift box to protect the card in transit, card bases also came from "Craftwork Cards".
Thank you for looking.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes.




2 comments:

  1. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an attitude!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.