Thursday, 3 March 2016

High Tops

 

Hello Peeps,

Have another card to share with you all, this one was made for my youngest of 3 nephews Eughan who is turning 13 on the 5th March. As you know despite having 3 nephews and 1 niece, boy cards are my nemesis lol.

 

Anyway, I found this digi image t "Just Inklined" called "Hightops" and this is perfect for him as all 4 of them are converse fans (me too)lol. I coloured the image with my "Derwent Inktense Pencils" and the design papers are scraps of "Basic Grey" from my stash. 

The sentiments are computer generated and I went with an easel fold. Numbers were die cut using my cuttlebug.

Thanks for looking.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

CCEE Stampers - colour blue & word "Happy".
Crafty Gals Corner - #61 All about the boys.




4 comments:

  1. I really like this card, you did a great job on it and the Converse shoes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning male card Andria.The image is fantastic and i love your fab layers and distressing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Great image choice and a fantastic card for anyone sporty. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job! Love it. Thank you for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner's All About The Boys Challenge.
    Hugs, Melanie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.